Using the latest research and guidance from the Departments of ED and HHS, and OSEP Child Outcomes; ECA has helped school districts with continued quality improvement efforts for preschool classrooms with emphasis on supporting children with disabilities through enhanced access…
- Staff Presentation at SRCD’s 2021 Biennial Meeting
- Connecting the Dots – Using Data as the Foundation for School Improvement
- Households of young children with disabilities are not getting the support they need during the COVID-19 epidemic
- ECA Announces a New Partnership with Torsh TALENT
- Identifying And Using Data To Promote Evidence Informed Practice
- Why Program Performance Evaluations?
- ECA Meeting with Connecticut’s Office of Early Childhood (OEC) TA Professionals