Many children enter the special education system as preschoolers, making it an ideal time to analyze and strengthen your early childhood program and services.
ECA uses a mixed method data collection process to evaluate current early childhood special education systems and service delivery by…
- Examining assessment tools and eligibility processes
- Analyzing IEP development and implementation of functional goals
- Assessing placement in least restrictive environments
Using the latest research and guidance from the Departments of ED and HHS, and OSEP Child Outcomes; ECA has helped school districts with…
- Continued quality improvement efforts for preschool classrooms with emphasis on supporting children with disabilities through enhanced access, participation, and supports
- Reducing the amount of time children spend in substantially separate programs and pull out services