Congratulations Preschool Development Grant (PDG) Birth-5 grantees!
The work you are embarking on is important—far too many young children do not have access to high quality, affordable early education. Your strategic plan along with strong partnerships will impact children’s and family’s lives.
We would like the opportunity to help you with this work.
Early Childhood Associates, Inc. (ECA) has experience with Preschool Development Grant programs, System building, strategic planning, needs assessment, and implementation plans. Some examples of our recent work include:
• Evaluating the PDG Preschool Expansion Grant and the PDG B-5 grants in the State of Maine (2016-present)
• Working with all of Massachusetts’ Birth-3rd cities to conduct needs assessments and strategic plans for the Massachusetts Department of Early Education. (2016-2018)
• Analyzing and creating strategic plans for Coordinated Community and Family Engagement for all 351 Massachusetts towns(2018)
• Leading the Preschool Expansion Grant Needs Assessments and Strategic Plans for several New England cities and towns (2014-present)
ECA can support you with:
• Conducting and analyzing your needs assessment
• Leading the strategic planning process and/or
• Compiling your strategic planning process into a report
• Implementing a comprehensive implementation, outcome and cost study Why Choose ECA?