ECA recently won a nationally competitive contract to update Core Knowledge and Core Competencies for the State of Michigan’s Department of Education. ECA is reviewing and updating the CKCC to align the Michigan Early Childhood Standards of Quality for Infants and Toddler Programs, Pre-Kindergarten, Head Start to include the most current degree requirements of the NAEYC and others. ECA is developing the Michigan CKCC framework that will be used by higher education and practitioners throughout Michigan to implement a plan of professional growth for early childhood educators.
- Early Childhood Special Education Evaluations
- Preschool Development Birth-5 Grantees Announced
- Study of Universal Preschool Program Models and Projection of School-Age Population
- Leadership Matters
- Guiding Early Education and Care Providers in Vermont
- Coaching Query #4: Be the change?
- Coaching Query #3: My point of view?