ECA recently won a nationally competitive contract to update Core Knowledge and Core Competencies for the State of Michigan’s Department of Education. ECA is reviewing and updating the CKCC to align the Michigan Early Childhood Standards of Quality for Infants and Toddler Programs, Pre-Kindergarten, Head Start to include the most current degree requirements of the NAEYC and others. ECA is developing the Michigan CKCC framework that will be used by higher education and practitioners throughout Michigan to implement a plan of professional growth for early childhood educators.
- Staff Presentation at SRCD’s 2021 Biennial Meeting
- Connecting the Dots – Using Data as the Foundation for School Improvement
- Households of young children with disabilities are not getting the support they need during the COVID-19 epidemic
- ECA Announces a New Partnership with Torsh TALENT
- Identifying And Using Data To Promote Evidence Informed Practice
- Why Program Performance Evaluations?
- ECA Meeting with Connecticut’s Office of Early Childhood (OEC) TA Professionals