Linda Warren, ECA’s President, will be a featured presenter with her colleagues from UMASS Boston—Mary Lu Love and Lisa Van Thiel – at the 21st NAEYC National Institute for Early Childhood Professional Development to be held on June 10-13th in Indianapolis, Indiana. The presentation, Making Meaning from Classroom Level Data: Helping Teachers Make Sense of Data to Develop Individualized Class Goals, will use case studies that integrate concepts on quality and environment with child outcome data to support teachers in developing coaching plans fortheir classrooms. Participants in the highly interactive two-hour session will analyze and prioritize Early Reading First data and apply the findings to individual coaching and instructional settings.
- Early Childhood Special Education Evaluations
- Preschool Development Birth-5 Grantees Announced
- Study of Universal Preschool Program Models and Projection of School-Age Population
- Leadership Matters
- Guiding Early Education and Care Providers in Vermont
- Coaching Query #4: Be the change?
- Coaching Query #3: My point of view?