ECA can support you in assessing the children in your program, by performing assessments or hand tailing training on all aspects of child assessment to the needs of your program.
Our staff are trained to administer, score, and provide training on a variety of assessment tools, including:
- Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test (PPVT-IV)
- Phonological Awareness Literacy Screening (PALS)
- Early Language and Literacy Classroom Observation (ELLCO)
- Devereux Early Childhood Assessment Program (DECA)
- CLASS (Classroom Observation System)
Our workshops in child assessment ensure that educators are appropriately trained in observation-performance-based assessment systems and can use the results to inform their classroom practices.
Clients closely examine data, review research and evidence-based practices in areas where progress monitoring data are collected, engage in conversations about findings, form hypotheses about what might be contributing to the successes and problems suggested by the data, and develop plans to support emerging needs of students.