ECA & the Warren Institute partner with State agencies, Institutes of Higher Education, educational collaboratives, early education and care programs, Head Start and public schools to produce competitive grant applications. We research relevant funding opportunities, assist programs and communities in grant-related program development, verify adherence to grant submission requirements, and often serve as a liaison to funding sources.
A representative list of some of the successful grant proposals we have written include:
- Steps to Success, US Department of Health and Human Services ACF
- Foundations for Learning, Early Reading First US Department of Education
- JumpStart, Talking With Children US Small Business Administration (Into the Mainstream, Even Start Evaluations, Data Matters for Improving Student Performance and Assessing Instructional Effectiveness, Young Children: Many Lives/Many Languages, Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Collaboration for Children Transition Study and Demonstration Projects (U.S. Department of Education)
- DEEC Assessment Learning Community Project (MA Department of Early Education and Care)
- University of Massachusetts/Boston – College of Public and Community Services Design International Institute on Rebuilding Families and Communities after National Disasters